Organic quinoa is a fantastic grain that is rich in protein and high in fibre making it the perfect ingredient for anyone on a vegan diet. Quinoa is often referred to as a seed or a whole grain as it is unpolished and completely organic.
About Organic Quinoa Grain
Organic quinoa (pronounced keen-wa) is a fantastic grain that is rich in protein and high in fibre making it the perfect ingredient for anyone on a vegan diet.
Quinoa grain can often be referred to as a seed or a wholegrain as it is unpolished, natural and completely organic. It is the perfect alternative to rice or couscous and does not have any gluten containing ingredients.
Benefits of organic quinoa
• Rich source of protein
• High in fibre
• Packed with vitamins and minerals such as iron
• Versatile – can be used for both sweet and savoury dishes and recipes
Ways to enjoy quinoa
• Use as a bed for curries for the perfect pairing
• Sprinkle into salads for a boost in protein
• Serve with a vegetable packed stir fry for extra fibre
• Try replacing your morning oats with quinoa for a fluffy alternative to porridge
• Serve with miso flavour roasted vegetables and a touch of soy sauce
Note: Rinse before use as product MAY contain small stone fragments
Organic Quinoa Grain
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
1. Use 1 part water to 2 parts Quinoa grain 2. Rinse, add to pan, cover and bring to a boil. 3. Reduce heat, set the lid just ajar and simmer for 15-20 minutes.