Organic sunflower seeds are packed with nutrients and are rich in protein, fibre and healthy fats. Sprinkle on fresh salads, add to bread making or make your own trail mix by teaming with pumpkin seeds, cranberries and almonds.
About Organic Sunflower Seeds
Organic sunflower seeds are highly nutritious and versatile with a mild taste that pairs well with both sweet and savoury dishes. They’re rich in protein, fibre and many vitamins and minerals whilst also containing healthy fats essential for the body to function.
Benefits of organic sunflower seeds
• 100% organic
• A good source of protein
• Rich in fibre
• Contain healthy fats
• Great added to both sweet and savoury dishes
• Adds a great texture to baking
Ways to enjoy
• Sprinkle of fresh salads
• Add to bread making for added texture
• Top warm bowls of oats along with fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup
• Team with organic cranberries and organic almonds for the perfect snack to give you a healthy boost of energy
• Add to breakfast muffins both sweet and savoury
Buy organic sunflower seeds in bulk for large wholesale purchases ideal for small businesses, restaurants and cafe owners. We can ship to most of the UK and throughout Europe with fast, efficient delivery times.
To find out about the benefits of sunflower seeds head over to the sunflower seed category.
For more options take a look at our organic sunflower seeds category or try our organic European sunflower seeds.
Organic Sunflower Seeds
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
– saturates (g)4.6
– sugars (g)2.6