Pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium, iron, zinc, essential fatty acids, and potassium. Perfect for snacking, sprinkling on salads and porridge or adding to baking.
About Organic Pumpkin Seeds
Organic pumpkin seeds are nourishing and versatile. They are a good source of magnesium, iron, zinc, essential fatty acids, and potassium along with a number of vitamins. Pumpkin seeds can be enjoyed in a number of ways from snacking on, topping breakfast bowls or bowls of soup to adding to bread making for added texture. You can even make your own seed butter by adding to a high powered blender and blitzing until smooth – add a touch of salt for the perfect spread for toast!
Benefits of organic pumpkin seeds
• 100% organic
• Contains healthy fats
• Rich in fibre
• High in protein
• Good source of vitamins
Ways to use them in your daily routine
• Toast, roast or enjoy raw as a snack
• Add nutrition, flavour and texture to salads
• Top bowls of porridge and add fresh blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup
• Add to homemade bread and crackers for added texture
• Sprinkle of fresh fruit salads
• Use to make seed butter and spread on toast or top breakfast bowls
• Add to granola or flapjack recipes
• Make your own trail mix by combining with dried cranberries and whole almonds
organic pumpkin seeds
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
– saturates (g)8.5
– sugars (g)1.3