These seeds are organic and have been de-shelled. Our organic shelled hemp seeds products are packaged in an airtight foil bag to keep them fresh. Hemp seeds are high in Omega 3, 6, and 9 and great for vegans.
About Organic Shelled Hemp Seeds
Our organic shelled hemp seeds have been shelled/hulled to remove the outer crunchy layer, leaving the soft middle of the seed known as the hemp heart. This process also makes it easier for our bodies to absorb the protein, omega fatty acids, amino acids, iron, magnesium and potassium within. Shelled Hemp Seeds have a soft and creamy texture which makes them perfect for salads, breads, soups, stews, cakes and so much more.
Benefits of shelled hemp seeds:
• Good source of protein
• High in fibre
• Full of vitamins and minerals including magnesium
• Rich in fatty acids
Shelled hemp seeds are the perfect source of protein for vegans as they are easy to consume and have over 50% more protein than chia seeds.
Ways to use shelled hemp seeds:
• Add to smoothies or porridge bowls for a creamy texture
• Make your own hemp seed butter
• Sprinkle on to of salads and stir fries for a boost in protein
• Introduce to bread making for a more interesting bake
• Sprinkle on top of muffins and biscuits before baking
Organic Shelled Hemp Seeds
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
– saturates (g)4.35
– sugars (g)3.5