Rich in protein, coconut chips are great added to trail mix for a tasty snack or used in desserts and baking. Sprinkle on smoothie bowls for a decorative finish
About Organic Coconut Chips, Raw
These organic coconut chips are nutrient-rich and popular for baking. They are processed at low temperatures therefore still qualify as raw and are 100% organic.
Coconut chips are a great source of fibre and protein and are the ideal ingredient added to a trail mix for a tasty snack. Team with other ingredients such as dried fruits and dark chocolate or use to top smoothie bowls.
Benefits of organic raw coconut chips
• Rich in protein
• Good source of fibre
• Healthy fats
Ways to enjoy
• Team with dried fruit, dark chocolate and almonds for a healthy snack
• The perfect ingredient for baking particularly for decorating
• Sprinkle on to fresh fruit and yoghurt or smoothies bowls of a boost of nutrients, texture and a decorative touch
• Add into homemade granola for a delicious breakfast
• Add to warm bowls of porridge oats and sprinkle with cacao nibs
Organic Coconut Chips, Raw
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
– saturates (g)53.4
– sugars (g)6.4