Organic short grain brown rice is a nourishing rice that is shorter and rounder than a regular grain of rice. It has a nutty flavour and texture and pairs well with curries, stir fries and salads.
About Organic Short Grain Brown Rice
Organic short grain brown rice is a nourishing rice that is shorter and rounder than a regular grain of rice. It has a fuller, nutty flavour and texture and pairs well with curries, stir fries and salads.
Brown rice takes longer to cook than white rice as the husk is still in place. This means that it contains more fibre than white rice and is better for the digestive system.
Benefits of short grain brown rice
• 100% organic and natural
• Packed full of fibre
• Good source of vegan protein
• Once cooked can be enjoyed hot or cold
How to prepare
1. Add desired amount to a saucepan and bring to a boil
2. Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes
3. Keep an eye to prevent over boiling
Organic Short Grain Brown Rice
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
1. Add to pan and bring to a boil 2. Cook for 20-25 minutes
Fat (g)2.8 –
Carbohydrates (g)74 –