These blanched peanuts remain one of our most popular nuts. Blanched and ready to be enjoyed straight out of the bag but can also be roasted, toasted, baked and combined with ingredients to make them even more interesting!
About Peanuts Blanched
Blanched peanuts are created by soaking the nuts in hot water to activate and remove the skin for easier digestion. Blanching peanuts for a long period of time (preferably 12 hours or more) makes nuts far easier to digest. This is because it breaks down the phytic acid content that can prove difficult on the digestive system.
Peanuts are a great source of protein and many other useful nutrients and are a great nutritional snack that is low in saturated fats.
Benefits of blanched peanuts
• High in protein
• Low in carbohydrates
• Good source of fibre
• Low in saturated fats
• Blanched for easier digestion
• Good source of potassium
• High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats
Ways to enjoy blanched peanuts
• Simply enjoy straight out of the bag
• Team with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and cranberries for the perfect trail mix
• Add to blondies or brownies for a light crunch
• Add to smoothies for a creamy texture
• Make your own nut butter and add a touch of salt to enhance the natural flavours
Buy blanched peanuts online in small or bulk sizes – ideal for those with an active and healthy lifestyle, keen bakers or anyone with a small business in the food industry. We delivery to most of the UK and throughout Europe with fast and efficient delivery times.
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
– saturates (g)7
– sugars (g)Nil